If you are one of the millions of people who has invested in the $99 Apple TV that amongst other things allows your to AirPlay you iPhone and iPad to your big TV then you are used to having the sleek black box sitting on your shelf.
Now though you don’t have to settle for what Apple thinks is stylish, instead you can add your own design to the little black box and it’s remote as long as it matches one of the 4 colors/styles that you can get from iCoverSkins.com.
Just like the skins that iCoverSkin.com produce for iPhones and iPads you can now skin your Apple TV and while you probably don’t need it to protect your device from knocks and scratches, making it stand out or even match you rooms style is another matter.
As with all of iCoverSkins.com’s products they adhere to the Apple TV snuggly and securely and have cut outs for all the inputs on the back of the devices and the remote sensors and power light on the front.
The Apple TV skin kit from iCoverSkins.com costs $14.99 but that’s before you use the special 30% discount for our readers that the first 20 purchasers get to benefit from.
How to Redeem the Coupon:
- Visit iCoverSkin.com
- Select desired products by clicking “Add to Cart”.
- When finished, click “Checkout” button.
- Provide shipping information and click “Apply” at the bottom.
- Select Shipping Method.
- Enter the redemption code TouchReviews2 into the “Coupon code” field on the right and click the arrow button.
- Use PayPal or Provide credit card information.
What we like
- Accurate cut skins
- Matches all your Apple devices
- Applies easily
What to know
- An easy way to make a statement