Andreas FinstadAugust 13, 2016 at 1:53 pm #25014
nRadio is an internet radio player for iPhone, iPad and iPod, which allows to stream radio-stations over the Internet from 49 countries with over 20.000 radio stations.
Listen to radio on your own personalized radio app. Choose your background and color of the text elements. Listen to your local radio stations or explore channels from other countries. Save them in your favorite list, share the radio gems you’ve found with your friends.
While listening to radio on the move, use the app’s built-in speedometer. When not, use the alarm clock with nightstand mode and gently wake up to your favorite radio-station in the morning.
It includes radio stations from :
USA, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Latvia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Bulgaria, France, Italia, Spanin, Mexico, China, Russian the Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Cuba, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, Japan, Pakistan, India, Argentina, Brazil, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia,Bosnia-Herzegovina and a list with random radios from around the world.
What makes nRadio stand out from the crowd of internet radio apps:
– Simple but nice user interface
– Information on what’s playing and albumArt on supporting stations
– Universal – iPhone, iPad and iPod
– The ease of customizing the interface and “make it yours”.
– The easy searchable radio lists and easy adding radios to favorites
– 3D-Touch to play your favorite radio
– Alarm clock that works even if your app is in the background!
– Adjustable snooze time from 1 – 99 minutes
– Optional decreasing snooze. One minute shorter snooze-time every time you press the snooze-button
– Warns you when switching from wireless to cellular network to prevent additional unforeseen charges, but gives you the option to continue and be warned again in an hour, or never be warned again.
– Optional Speedometer with altimeter and temp. Choose between mph/kmh/knot, m/ft, Farenheit/Celcius
– Ability to add radios manually
– No ads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.