There is no dearth of Match 3 style puzzle games on App Store and as more games launch for iPhone, developers need to make sure their game stands out and gets maximum pre-launch exposure.
Gelex looks like a promising puzzle game with cute graphics and a gameplay that resembles Topple and Tetris, will be made available on the App Store at the beginning of December 2009.
Creative agency Handjoy has come up with an interesting contest where You can decide the games’ price!
The rules are very simple:
Write anywhere on the internet I want Gelex for free! and we will make it happen.
People can write this message on their blog, twitter account, in YouTube comments, on various discussion forums or anywhere else, where Google can record it.
Day before Gelex release day, we will search Google using the quated query “I want Gelex for free” and according to results we will set the starting price for this game:
- 50 results on Google -> Starting price will be 1,99$
- 100 results on Google -> Starting price will be 0,99$
- 500 results on Google -> Gelex will be the first day after the release day for free
- 1000 results on Google -> Gelex will be 2 days for free
- 2000 and more results on Google -> Gelex will be for free whole weekend
Want to contribute? You can start with posting a reply “I want Gelex for Free!” on this thread on our forum!