Touch Reviews woudn’t exist without the support of iPhone developers who choose to buy advertisements on our blog.
We want to take a moment and say ‘Thank You!’
Touch Reviews is growing at an increasing rate, from reviewing apps and games launched by Top iPhone developers to the number of impressions we serve each month.
We are passionate about the App Store and love to know about all the great apps being launched for the iPhone OS and evaluate each review request submitted.
With great pleasure we want to share the feedback we recently received from Happy Maau Studios
Not only have the ads paid for them selves, but shortly after starting to advertise with you we saw an immediate jump in sales. Because of this fast jump we were put into the “What’s Hot” section on the front page of the app store. This has led to an enormous increase of sales. Thanks again for having an awesome site and giving us such great exposure.
- Chris Mills
Happy Maau Studios
We want to Thank:
- Vivid Apps is best known for developing Lifecards for iPhone/iPod touch which successfully breaks the monotony of regular emails and picture messages to convey that special message!
- DrinkTracker Breathalyzer developed by slappmedotcm pty ltd makes tracking your drinking session easier which could definitely save you from embarrassing situations! Current version supports Maps and taxi finder too.
- Happy Maau Studios app Math Ref is currently featured as “What’s Hot” on App Store and is Top 5o Paid app.
- 5thFloor Productions has developed one of the most unusual and entertaining apps for iPhone called EggRunner which also has incredible graphics.
- SimplyTweet developed by MotionObj is a great Twitter app with push notification which has evolved over time and now become a powerful feature rich Twitter app.
- Mooz Software who have developed WordFlip a puzzle game which you cannot afford to miss.
- Conlan Rios developer of Wriggle
- Pit Heimes developer of SMSArchive
If you are interested in advertising your iPhone app on Touch Reviews, more information can be viewed here.