Copenhagen, Denmark – PhoApps ApS today is pleased to announced the release of SocialPhone 1.1 on the iTunes App Store. SocialPhone is the ultimate address book combining all your contacts and social networks in one simple and easy to use application. SocialPhone offers extended address book features including viewing contacts in list or grid format with images, job details and a swipe gesture for accessing contact shortcuts. Contacts can be updated with the latest details from Facebook and LinkedIn.
The social network features works with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and makes it possible to access network updates by social network or in a combined feed. Status updates can be posted to multiple social networks simultaneously with image support. SocialPhone also assists the users in cleaning up and maintaining their contacts and makes it possible to extract contact details from a business card.
* Works with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
* Access network updates by social network or in a combined feed
* Post a status update to multiple social networks with image support
* Update contacts with the latest details from Facebook and LinkedIn
* Swipe gesture reveals shortcuts for calling, e-mailing and texting a contact
* View contacts in list or grid format with images and job details
* Contact analyzer helps clean up contacts by pointing out issues and missing data
* Extract contact details from a business card (camera or photo library)
* Merge contacts
* Make FaceTime calls to phone numbers and e-mail addresses
* Stylish dialpad for making phone calls
* Supports multitasking in iOS 4 (app switching)
* Optimized for Retina Display
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, SocialPhone 1.1 is only $1.99 USD (normal price: $2.99) or equivalent amount in other currencies and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
PhoApps ApS is a software developer specializing in mobile applications for the iPhone and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2010 PhoApps Aps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter Inc. LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation.