Review: Stick It – iPhone Sticky Notes
Stick It is a visually stunning sticky notes app which will never let you forget anything!
TapFactory Apps introduces “Stick It”, a utility that allows you to easily and quickly create wallpapers for your lock screen. Use Stick It to create personal reminders, shopping lists, special notes to your loved ones and more!
- 15 styles of notes, papers, and objects you can add text to, ranging from multi-colored Post it papers, speech bubbles, and signs.
- 25+ backgrounds to choose from including beautifully designed textures such as corkboard, wood, metal, and paper, as well as solid colors, and the ability to use any photo from your camera roll or take a new one.
- Full customization of your notes with multiple font styles, sizes and colors to choose from.
- Preview feature which allows you to view a mimic of a lock screen with your current wallpaper to give you an idea as to how it will look.
- Option to save your notes will be coming in an update soon
I am notorious at forgetting things, and to help me remember I purchased some of those “to-do list” apps from the app store. Well there is one BIG problem; I always forget to check the “to-do list” app. Then came along “Stick It”, the answer to my problems. Stick-It is an app that puts your appointments, shopping lists, directions, etc. right in a place where you will see it every time you look at your iPhone or iPod Touch; right on the main wallpaper.
There are many options to customize your message. Starting off you get to choose a background from 15 patterns, like cork board, brick wall, wood grain and much more. If patterns are not your thing, then how about choosing from one of 15 solid colors; or even a picture from your camera. Then select from different color Post-its, cartoon bubbles, metal plaques, torn up scrap paper, or even street signs to write your message on. The customizing doesn’t stop there, you can also choose one of 18 different fonts raging in size from 8pt to 30pt, which you can then, change the color to one of fifteen different choices. You are given the ability to move your messages anywhere on the screen, so the possibilities are endless. So as you can see, once you start to play around with this app, you will definitely find many other uses.
Stick It manages to offer many customization options without compromising on it’s User Interface making it easy to use!
- Puts your messages in an easy to see location
- A lot of options to customize
- Easy to use
The Not So Good
- Can’t use Picture Gallery on the iPod Touch for Backgrounds
Reviewed By: Fishinsmit
Retweet this post to win iPhone app promo codes
Stick It – iPhone Sticky Notes Screenshots
Help us spread the word!