We have not seen any major releases from EA Mobile in the past month, the two highly anticipated games Sims 3 World Adventures and Mirror’s Edge ran into unexpected delays. Some rumors suggested that EA Mobile might have been busy working on some new iPad Games or refining existing iPhone titles for the new device.
EA has still not confirmed the release date for any of their upcoming titles however they revealed some new screenshots of Sims 3 World Adventures and Skate It.
Skate It Features
- Get a real feel of a true skate experience as you conquer the skater nirvana that is “San Vanelona” or roll through real-world locations.
- Use the revolutionary touchscreen Flick-it controls to pull off ollies, kickflips, heelflips, Pop Shuvits, and more.
- Freeskate as a selected pro skater, or as your own customized guy or girl. Score Personal Bests in Career mode, and get sponsorships and perks galore.
- Own challenges and KILL them to get the really good stuff — from new boards to outfits. Unlock fresh skate spots, too. Gain enough gear and create your own killer skate park.
- Capture every sick line or epic bail on camera. Replay footage to view your mastery or just for your own amusement.
- You can even shred to a soundtrack from your own music library.
Skate It Screenshots
Sims 3 World Adventures New Screenshots