Put your thinking caps on…You’re going to need it!
SET, this is the official version, approved by SET Enterprises and licensed by Mustang Mobile.
SET, the classic card game of visual perception, is now on iPhone. Exercise your brain by finding sequences of corresponding symbols, based on their count, color and shading. Have fun in this quick-to-learn and highly addictive game!
SET is a highly addictive family card game which is now available on your iPhone and iPod Touch. The objective of the game is to match 3 cards to make a SET (Simple right? NO!), the SETs have to look all the same or all different, and that isn’t easy when you are working with shapes, colors, shading, and numbers all at the same time; Basically all 3 cards need to follow all of these conditions:
- They all have the same number, or they have three different numbers.
- They all have the same symbol, or they have three different symbols.
- They all have the same shading, or they have three different shadings.
- They all have the same color, or they have three different colors.
This game offers many different modes and two skill levels to play.
- Classic- Find 10 SETs in the least amount of time. New cards will replace the cards you match
- Puzzle- Find all the SETs (4 or 6) in a single puzzle. Cards are not replaced after matches are made.
- Timed- Find as many SETs as you can in 2 minutes. You will gain more time for each SET found. New cards will replace the cards you match.
- Arcade- find as many SETs as possible before time runs out. Each level you advance you can get an extra 30 seconds. New cards will replace the cards you match.
Each of these modes has a Basic skill level (9 cards featuring color, symbol, and numbers) or an Advanced skill level (12 cards featuring color, symbol, shading, and numbers).
If you are having a mental breakdown trying to understand the game, then there is a great tutorial to help you get a grasp on how to play the game. They also included a in-game score board to keep track of your time.
The user interface is very simple, after starting up a game all you have to do to select a card is tap once on the card you want to include in a SET, and if you want to un-select that card just simply tap on it a second time. Just be sure that you make the right decision so that you are not wasting time, because in this game time is your enemy.
- Highly addictive
- Great mind exercise
- Exactly like the original card game
The Not So Good
- No on-line leader board
- Not able to include your name to in-game score board
- Doesn’t tell you the correct SET after you get stumped and lose
Reviewed By: Fishinsmit
Retweet this Post to win iPhone app Promo Codes
Help us spread the word!