Like Regator.com, Regator for iPhone features a carefully curated collection of thousands of the web’s best blogs as well as a searchable archive of more than three million high-quality posts. It is now available in Apple’s App Store, just a few days after Regator.com’s first anniversary, and is the only iPhone app to provide this level of access to top blogs.
With the unique new app, you can:
· Browse posts from over 500 topics as diverse as beekeeping, geology, indie music, pop culture, job hunting, or basketball.
· Search Regator’s extensive archive, returning results that users have described as being consistently more relevant and higher quality than those returned by Google Blog Search.
· View the most popular blog posts across the blogosphere or in your favorite topic.
· See trends to get an up-to-the-minute, spam-free look at exactly what bloggers in any niche are writing about right now.
· Keep up with the newest blog posts, updated every few seconds.
· Read the full text of posts on the original source blog.
· Find more information on a story with Regator’s related posts feature.
While this free version of the app does not feature the MyRegator tools available on Regator.com like personalizing by saving favorite blogs, topics, posts, and searches.
However, a paid version with these features will be released in the future if there is demand. In the meantime, Editorial Director Kimberly Turner explains,
“Regator for iPhone provides a fast, convenient way to access the web’s best blog content from anywhere —putting thousands of top blogs in your pocket.”
Regator iPhone App Trailer