Like Regator.com, Regator for iPhone features a carefully curated collection of thousands of the web’s best blogs as well as a searchable archive of more than three million high-quality posts. It is now available in Apple’s App Store, just a few days after Regator.com’s first anniversary, and is the only iPhone app to provide this level of access to top blogs.
With the unique new app, you can:
· Browse posts from over 500 topics as diverse as beekeeping, geology, indie music, pop culture, job hunting, or basketball.
· Search Regator’s extensive archive, returning results that users have described as being consistently more relevant and higher quality than those returned by Google Blog Search.
· View the most popular blog posts across the blogosphere or in your favorite topic.
· See trends to get an up-to-the-minute, spam-free look at exactly what bloggers in any niche are writing about right now.
· Keep up with the newest blog posts, updated every few seconds.
· Read the full text of posts on the original source blog.
· Share posts via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
· Find more information on a story with Regator’s related posts feature.
However, a paid version with these features will be released in the future if there is demand. In the meantime, Editorial Director Kimberly Turner explains,
“Regator for iPhone provides a fast, convenient way to access the web’s best blog content from anywhere —putting thousands of top blogs in your pocket.”
Regator iPhone App Trailer