Radial 50 is giving away big prizes in celebration of their latest launch.
In celebration of our launch, Radial 50 is offering a chance to win lots of great prizes. Simply become one of the first 50 players to finish all 50 rounds and you will be eligible to win one of our 50 prizes.
Can you reach 50? If you can, you may just win a Fathead!
Each of the first 50 players to beat all 50 rounds of Radial 50 will win a prize. The top 10 scorers of the 50 will each receive the grand prize—a gift certificate for a free Fathead poster – shipping included – a value of over $100. The remaining 40 winners will each receive a $10 iTunes gift certificate.
10$100 Fathead Gift Certificates
+ Free Shipping
40$10 iTunes Gift
What is a Fathead?
Fatheads (fathead.com) are durable, reusable, life-sized wall graphics. Get an officially licenced Fathead of your favorite sports figure, comic book character, team logo and more! Fatheads are great for bedrooms, rec rooms, and offices.
How to Enter
STEP 2: Finish the final round, round 50. Only the first 50 players to finish round 50 will win a prize, and only players that finish round 50 by 08/07/2009 are eligible.
- As you play, pay attention to strategy and scoring. Among the first 50 players to finish round 50, the players with the top scores will win the top prizes. (see prizes)
- If you not sure about buying Radial 50, you can download the free lite version and try it out first. While you cannot win the contest with the lite version, you can test out the awesome gameplay Radial 50 offers.
- Each person is eligible to win only once. Contest is restricted to players in the US and Canada only.
- When the contest is completed, a complete list of winners will be available on this page.
- You must finish all 50 rounds in the full version to be eligible for prizes!
- Click here for complete contest rules.
When to Enter
The contest begins the day Radial 50 is launched in the App Store (July 7, 2009), and it will last no longer than 30 days. Radial 50 will announce the winners after day 30 (August 8,2009), or earlier if possible.
Stay Informed – Tips & Updates!
Source: Radial 50