Princeville, Hawaii – Plum Amazing today announces SpeechMaker 1.0 for iPad. SpeechMaker is designed to give students, politicians, or any speech maker everything needed to create, practice, hear and give speeches. It can archive thousands of speeches. SpeechMaker comes with a number of famous speeches built in some include the original audio. SpeechMaker can import and export the text and audio of speeches in a variety of ways.
SpeechMaker is like a personal teleprompter. SpeechMaker has features that expensive teleprompters don’t have like being able to do an audio recording with autoscroll of your practice or live oration. Now you can practice and hear how you sound before you give that important speech. Get a feeling for the cadence and the flow of a speech. See the time taken and time to go clearly at the top of your speech.
Another feature not found in other iPad software or in teleprompters is Text to Speech (TTS). TTS is available anytime at the push of a button which will then scroll and read your speech out loud.
* Create new speeches on the iPad or import text, html or google docs
* Audio recording allows you to see, scroll and practice your speech like using a teleprompter
* Text to Speech (TTS) hear the iPad speak out loud the speech as it scrolls and highlights each line
* Control the look and feel of a document via buttons for changing:
– background color
– scroll speed
– font size
* Buttons and gestures to start, stop and control scroll speed
* Touch gestures:
– pinch or zoom to easily raise or lower font size
– tap to instantly start and stop
– tap the right side to speed scrolling or left side to slow scrolling
* At a glance timing shows:
– track elapsed time
– remaining time for speech. (requires entering an estimate of speech time)
– estimated time of speech (requires entering an estimate of speech time)
* Archive thousands of speeches
* Import Speeches via DropBox, Google Docs and iTunes file sharing
* Import audio via Email and iTunes file sharing
* Export speech text via Email and iTunes file sharing
* Export audio via Email and iTunes file sharing
* Compatible with Mac or Windows computers connected to your iPad.
SpeechMaker is a tool no orator should be without. Carry thousands of speeches with you. Read, give and record speeches anytime and anywhere. No need to rely on teleprompters, paper notes or index cards. Maintain speeches in one location. See at a glance the timing of your speech. Enjoy full control over your speeches.
Users Rave – “Carrying all my speeches in one convenient and easy to use device saves my sanity. SpeechMaker is easy for me to use and I love how I can control all aspects of how it looks on screen. Before I asked my wife how the speech sounds, now I record the speech until I have it just right then I ask my wife what she thinks. SpeechMaker is the best thing to happen to this ancient art in a hundred years.” – Robert Graves
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 32.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SpeechMaker 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Princeville, Hawaii, Plum Amazing (formerly Script Software) is a privately held company dedicated to iPhone, Mac, Windows and mobile applications. Plum Amazing is a worldwide provider of mobile and desktop applications since 1995. Plum Amazing creates and sells its own software but also does development work (programming) for other companies and clients. We have a passion for creating great products. Feel free to contact us if you have questions, need an app created or you want to partner with us. For additional information, please visit Plum Amazing. Copyright (C) 2010 Plum Amazing. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.