Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPhone Now Available on the App Store
We recently featured 5 of the best racing games for iPhone and talked about how Need for Speed Shift provides an unparalleled gaming experience in the racing genre on the App Store. On Tuesday EA Mobile released their latest game called Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and it is available for $4.99 (View in iTunes).
The game offers a lot of content with 24 career events, different environments and 20 stunning police cars. EA sent us a review copy of this game and after playing it for a while I can surely say that the realistic 3D graphics are very impressive and the developers have done a great job with the controls (more on that in the review).
- Features 20 real world production cars
- Access 15 cop cars in Career and Quick Play
- Go head-to-head as Cop or Racer via local WiFi or Bluetooth
- Select from 5 cop cars and 5 racer cars in Hot Pursuit Multiplayer
- Drive Coastal, Mountains, and Desert environments with 3 lighting conditions for each
- Take on 24 Cop Career Events
- Pick up and play as a Cop in Quick Play Mode
- For the first time, experience elevation, plus gradients and split roads
- Made to maximize the Retina Display
If you enjoyed any game from the Need for Speed series for iPhone then this game is certainly worth checking out. Check back soon for a detailed review and let us know what you think in the comments section below.