WordsWorth is one of the most addictive word games presently in the App Store.
The current version of WordsWorth features:
– Timed mode and Classic mode
– 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, and 7×7 grids
– 30 levels with different rankings
– TWL, SOWPODS and ENABLE word lists
– Scramble count per level
– Set minimum word length
– Green, Gold, Auto Shuffle and Wild Card reward tiles
– Buzzwords for bonus
– Customize the timer speed for a game
– Wall of WoW to display high scores
WordsWorth is a challenging word building game with a difference! The purpose of the game is to test your vocabulary and engross you in an endless fun filled experience.
The game presents you with letters in hexagonal shaped grids and the objective is to trace or link letters to form as many words as you can! WordsWorth currently offers you two modes; Timed Mode and Classic Mode. Play in a relaxed manner with the Classic Mode or put your vocabulary skills to test with the Timed Mode. The game also offers a lot of interesting rewards and challenges with special tiles, Wild Cards and Scramble option to either help you increase the score or make the game even more challenging.
WordsWorth has some great customization options which whithout a doubt deserve a mention. You can set the minimum word size (3 to 5), grid size (4 to 7), Scramble per level (0 to 3), timer delay (30, 60, 90 seconds) and word list (SOWPODS, ENABLE or TWL)
From the music to graphics to transitions almost everything about WordsWorth is Top Class!
I would recommend this game not only to word game lovers but also to those who have never tried word games!
- Endless fun
- Great customization options
- Intuitive game play
- Build Vocabulary skills
The Not So Good
- Worldwide scoreboard missing
- Can get very addictive!
To win this game please do the following:
- Leave a Comment below.
- Follow @row_13 on Twitter and Tweet “RT @row_13 I want WordsWorth promo codes #iproco and I have left a comment on http://tr.im/gTBx. You can Retweet as many times as you want! The more the better!
Note: Please complete 1. & 2. to qualify.