Vivid Apps is giving away 25 Promo Codes for Lifecards!
You can win this app by Retweeting this Post (use green retweet badge)
Lifecards successfully breaks the monotony of regular emails and picture messages to convey that special message!
– More than 350 templates in 20 categories with more to come.
– Up-to 4 photos per template.
– Control scale, position, and rotating of photos.
– Control alignment, color, size, and font of text.
– Complex visual engine allows free pan and zoom while manipulating card.
– Automatically adapts to landscape and portrait mode.
– Save cards to finish them later
– Automatic save and restore when you exit and reenter the application
– Change templates without changing contents
Lifecards is great way to share what your are thinking, doing or dreaming about. It has a very intuitive interface which makes creating your Lifecard very easy and an enjoyable experience.
Once you select ‘Create new card’ you are presented with various categories (Beach, Filmstrip, Winter and many more) which further have different themes. After you’ve selected your theme, you get various customization options.
Customization options include:
- Text (Alignment, Color, Size and 19 fonts which you can preview)
- Add picture from Photo Album (Pan/Zoom/Rotate)
At this stage if you feel you are not happy with the theme you can still change it without losing your text and pictures you just added.
When you feel you’ve got what you wanted tap save (you are presented with a preview) tap save again and there you get two options, either to save for later use (re-edit later) or Export to Photo Album. After you’ve Exported to Photo Album you can exit the app and email the card you created.
The entire interface from creation to completion of the card is very well thought and implemented.
[Update] Lifecards has had many updates since we last reviewed it. The app feels very snappy and smooth now. The developer has also added sharing features which allow you to share your beautiful Lifecards via Facebook and Twitter (Touch Reviews suggested twitter) With the latest update now you can also add speech bubbles to create unique Postcards on your iPhone/iPod touch.
Touch Reviews Highly Recommends Lifecards
- A lot of customization options
- A very structured interface
The Not So Good
- The resolution of the card is a bit low