App Review: Tasty
– Save new bookmarks to delicious.com and modify existing ones
– Extended bookmark details including screenshots, previews through webview and favicons
– Browse your recent bookmarks, popular delicious bookmarks and fresh bookmarks from all users
– Browse all your bookmarks organized by tags or bundles
– Watch your bookmark inbox and your subscriptions from everywhere
– Stay informed about bookmarks from your friends and co-workers
– Access your delicious fans from your mobile device
– Save bookmarks from within Safari (http://tastymobile.com/bookmarklet.htm)
Tasty offers a very clean and simple UI which integrates with Delicious very well. With this app you can view your existing, popular and fresh bookmarks. It also Integrates Subscriptions, Network features and search by tag.
With 77.6% of mobile Web Browser share Safari is the most popular and preferred web browser for phones and Tasty just makes it easy for us to bookmark all the great sites we come across.
Tasty let’s you browse and edit existing bookmarks in your Delicious account with ease. Once you select a bookmark you can view screenshot (also supports embedded browser), notes and tags associated with the Bookmark. Further you can also Open Bookmark in Safari or Tweet the link with either Tweetie, TwitterFon or Twitterrific.
It also enables you to keep a track of your subscriptions, Fans, Networks and inbox within the app.
Tasty is a must have for all Delicious users who love to organize and keep a track of their bookmarks.
- Delicious is integrated well
- Bookmarklet makes bookmarking very easy
The Not So Good
- UI enhancements are required
- Search any Delicious bookmark feature is missing.
Follow http://twitter.com/TouchReviews_PR on Twitter