Engadget posted a video of FaceTime demo and wrote:
– As we said, it’s shockingly thin.
– The screen is truly outrageous — you basically cannot see pixels on it. We’re not being hyperbolic when we say it’s easily the best looking mobile phone screen we’ve ever laid eyes on.
– The build quality is really solid. The home button feels much snappier, and on the whole it just feel like a tightly-packed device, but it’s not heavy.
– The side buttons are really nice and clicky.
– iOS 4 is very familiar — there’s not a lot added to fit and finish.
ArsTechnica also posted their initial impressions and reported:
The phone definitely feels good in the hand—not slippery like the original iPhone, but the same squared-off hand-feel that you don’t get with the 3G or 3GS
iPhone 4 hands-on Image Gallery