Apple is all set to change everything again with the latest iPhone. Today Steve Jobs unveiled the new iPhone which is officially called iPhone 4.
After the keynote event the WWDC attendees got an opportunity to check out the new iPhone 4 and various tech sites are now publishing their hands-on review and first impressions.
Engadget posted a video of FaceTime demo and wrote:
- As we said, it’s shockingly thin.
- The screen is truly outrageous — you basically cannot see pixels on it. We’re not being hyperbolic when we say it’s easily the best looking mobile phone screen we’ve ever laid eyes on.
- The build quality is really solid. The home button feels much snappier, and on the whole it just feel like a tightly-packed device, but it’s not heavy.
- The side buttons are really nice and clicky.
- iOS 4 is very familiar — there’s not a lot added to fit and finish.
ArsTechnica also posted their initial impressions and reported:
The phone definitely feels good in the hand—not slippery like the original iPhone, but the same squared-off hand-feel that you don’t get with the 3G or 3GS
iPhone 4 hands-on Image Gallery