If you own a jailbroken iPhone and want the UI of your device to look just like the iPad then you can accomplish that by simply installing a few apps from cydia and app store.
- Winterboard app via Cydia
- “Simple iPad Theme” via Cydia
- MakeItMine app via Cydia to Change the Carrier logo to iPad. More details here.
- Shrink app via Cydia to reduce the size of all the icons on the springboard.
- ProSwitcher via Cydia for Multitasking. More details here.
- NYTimes – The New York Times app for iPhone via App Store
- Classics – The iBooks lookalike app for iPhone via App Store
- Kindle for iPhone via App Store
Video InstructionsSource: Redmond Pie