Sydney, Australia – iKontacts is excited to introduce today its first ever game, HEXETERA (TM) – Triangle Puzzle Game, an instantly-playable and likable puzzle game for iPhone and iPod touch users. This release marks the very first version of HEXETERA on any device or platform.
In HEXETERA, your objective is to move, explode, rotate, color, destroy and drop PRIMARIES, pieces made of one or more triangles, in a triangular grid, to form single color Hexagon (HEXA) and Diagonal (DIA) formations.
Formations explode on creation, causing PRIMARIES above them to fall. The game is further intensified by SECONDARIES and Reward Buttons. SECONDARIES are falling pieces that help or hinder you. Power up with Reward Buttons when you make various formations and charge through your levels. DIA formations are the most challenging to make and have the most points. Levels get faster and targets get harder.
“We feel we have brought something different to the regular block-based action puzzle games with HEXETERA. All shapes, movements, grid, speeds, targets and levels have been decided by a lot of play time and feel for the game,” says Jameel Akhtab, co-founder of iKontacts. “And this is just the beginning, as HEXETERA has strong game mechanics to build upon.”
* 2 Game modes, Jupiter and Infinity
* Jupiter mode has 16 challenge levels that keep your fingers dancing
* Infinity mode gives you endless play till your battery runs out
* Random play on every play. Falling pieces, PRIMARIES or SECONDARIES, are completely random, each time you play
* Colorful level graphics, pieces, explosions, transitions and animations
* Intuitive movements for players of all ages
* All-original sound tracks and sound effects
* Play your iPod music option
* In Jupiter mode, the quicker you reach level targets or make a formation, the higher your scores
* In-game Leader boards included. (Global leader boards coming soon)
* Post scores on Facebook
* Post scores on Twitter
* Share scores via email
* iPhone and iPod touch
* iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Introductory offer of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other countries) until November 25th 2010. HEXETERA 1.0.1 will be $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other countries) after the offer and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
iKontacts Pty Ltd is a privately held company based in Sydney, Australia focused on creating compelling mobile games and applications. All Material and Software (C) 2010 iKontacts Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.