App Review: Feed Reader
– Support for RSS, ATOM or RDF feeds.
– Easily add multiple feeds.
– Download podcasts: You can watch or listen to podcasts offline using our download podcast feature!
– Search for podcasts: Using our search feeds feature, you can search for your favorite podcasts, such as Tekzilla from Revision3.
– Automatic feed discovery: Easily add feeds by searching for feeds to add. Allows you to type in a query and FeedReader will list feeds related to your search.
– View videos from RSS feeds.
– RSS player: Listen or watch podcasts from RSS feeds.
– Image viewer and downloader: Press the ‘eye’ icon button in the read view to download all the images in the article. You can also view these images while offline by pressing the eye icon again.
– Launch feeds links within FeedReader’s embedded web browser.
– View feeds while offline.
– Landscape support: View RSS articles in landscape mode for better viewing.
I have been using FeedReader for over a month now and it sure does exactly what it says! FeedReader packs in powerful features which make it the most useable and a must have RSS Reader App in the App Store.
FeedReader searches for your favorite feeds and adds them for you. It displays the Feeds with images and clickable links. FeedReader supports an inbuilt web browser which is very useful when you want to read a feed entry and comment on a website. What makes this App a winner is the ability to subscribe and download Podcasts (Audio & Video) making it available for offline viewing or listening. It also has a “Mark All As Read?” option!
FeedReader is a must have RSS Reader & Player. I definitely recommend FeedReader.
- Subscribe & Download Audio/Video Podcasts.
- Embedded web browser
- Feed Search
The Not So Good
- Cant rearrange feeds
- App badge for unread feeds missing
- Option to sync FeedReader with other services is missing