The holiday season is one of the best times to send postcards and if you are an iPhone or iPod touch owner then you have the freedom to send Christmas postcards from your iDevice.
Design your own imaginative Christmas Greeting cards with Christmas Lifecards.
You start by picking one of the more than 50 templates. Then you may insert up-to four of your own photos, add titles and text, apply photo filters, and insert speech balloons. When you are done, you can email the resulting card, or share it with Facebook, Flickr, or Twitter.
While you design your card, you can zoom in on specific regions to preview and edit them in detail. Christmas Lifecards enables to pan and zoom freely.
* Photos can be freely rotated and scaled to fit perfectly with the place holders.
* Fonts, alignment, and color of text can be fully controlled.
* Speech balloons can be inserted and rotated. You can use this to insert text boxes
* The end-result can be emailed in low and high resolution.
* Lifecards automagically adapts to your device’s orientation. To edit a card in landscape or portrait simply rotate the screen, and Lifecards follows.
Retweet or Share this post on Facebook to win Christmas Lifecards for free. [10 promo codes to be won]