Singapore – Paper Ninja Halloween! (Free) is now featured as “New and Noteworthy” in many Countries (USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK, Europe and other countries) and is already Top 2 Free Apps in Singapore. Paper Ninja is also featured in “What We’re Playing” in USA and Canada and is Top 12 Paid Apps in Singapore now! Paper Ninja was previously “New and Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot” when it was launched too. We are really honored to be featured by App Store again!
Paper Ninja is a fast and exciting game that requires players to make split second strategic decisions and execute quick combo attacks. It is designed so that players can feel the thrill of a sword-fight by using a finger. Just like sword fighting, it is easy to pickup but difficult to master.
Paper Ninja Full Version is packed with:
* Power up with 5 Godly Skills
* Beautiful artwork and environment
* Exciting challenges with different unique gameplay
* 15 new Achievements (and more on the way) to collect and post on your Facebook and twitter
* Lots of OpenFeint leadership boards to compete with your friends
* Submit your score and compete with the rest of the world to be the best
* Optional kids-friendly setting (no bloodshed) available as requested by peace loving friends
* Humourous storyline
* 12 levels of difficulty in Dojo mode
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 19.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paper Ninja Halloween! is Free and Paper Ninja is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store.
Located in Sunny Island Singapore, Real Inverse LLP was founded by 2 independent developers. All Material and Software (C) 2010 REAL INVERSE LLP / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.